Friday, October 17, 2008

Wat to do during lazy hours

OK....im not suppose to update my blog...
Im suppose to study but aiya......lazy virus has infected me....
Been sick for the last 2 days.....the wheater here has been hot...really hot...
Just as i woke up, have my shower n ready to go for class, im already sweating a lot..
By noon my body become's really hot n have to be in a cool place such as the admin building or in the class. Just to make sure my brain wont get boiled.
During the day, it will be very hot by late evening or at night, it will start to rain heavily.
" *cough, holding the tissue with watery eyes* I’m so sick. That’s how Bg Me felt all this while. It’s been a while I felt like this. "


Hehehe...some1 is sick too...bah...get well soon


On Tuesday, did play some football.....for the 1st 10 minutes, i was oredi out of breath.....
its been a long time since i play footie. Still lack of stamina.....it was only my 3rd time playin this sem. Later that night, i just keep myself cool inside the pool....the pool was quite crowded that night. Yet in the pool i can still feel the heat. Didnt swim, just try to float myself inside


On Wednesday, after finishing my classes, went to get me my dinner. On my way back home, it was starting to rain n i really need to get back fast. By the way, it was staring to get dark. I almost get hit by a lorry. I was alert, i mean i noticed where the lorry was but it didnt give a signal where it was going. When i crossed, the driver honk me n stares at me.....Bikin Panas....
Felt like i wanna give him a punch and a kick or two but i just kept on moving after i gave a stare to him...trying to avoid to get cold..but alas....got myself a cold....Slept early that night n woke up around 4 to study.

Yesterday...nothing much happen besides the super heat and rain....

Today, im suppose to go for a talk bout nuclear power....but i decided that 'i slept n i forgot'....
My room is a mess....havent wash my cloth yet...need a shirt n pants for tomorrow open house at my frens place in shah alam.

4 asgmnts.....3 due next monday....1 next wednesday....n 1 more test on monday....

probably i need some1 to scold me to study but definitely not my parents...:P

1 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

wah..
'i slept n i forgot'...

BANG ME!! COMPLETE UR ASSIGNMENTS QUICK! klo x sy gtau MUM ni....!

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan