Friday, July 17, 2009

This sem….

 

I’m happy with my subjects this semester. Plus it’s also interesting since 2 of my class will have a trip. High Voltage Engineering will do a trip somewhere which will relate to our studies, while the other trip….probably we’re going to either Perhentian Island, Sabah (balik kampung for me), Bali(always wanted to go there) or somewhere. Havent decided yet as we’re gonna decide it this coming Tuesday. Since i’m part of the team which select our trip, i’m hoping i could convince them to go to either those 3 places. It’s more like a cuti2 Malaysia than a trip. Its actually part of our assignments. Yeay……

 

Oh ya…i’m taking my FYP this year too…wow final year….felt like it was yesterday i entered this Uni. I didnt get the title that i wanted. have to satisfied with this title “ Visualisation of RFID Tagged Equipment in Electrical Distribution Substation within GIS environment”. I’m not sure what it really means…..but i guess the concept is something like Smart Tag, except that the ‘tag’ is in some equipment on earth, the ‘reader’ is in space and the information is sent back to some computer. have to ask my supervisor bout it.

Hahaha……i’m not sure what to fill again here……

Guess i have to put some strong points to those trips…more $$$$$$

2 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

bg me..
apa ni dpt blk Sabah ni..
mo ikut..
;P

Miq said...

baru suggestion la...kalo dorg mo pegi sabah, bg me ok ja

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan