Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

Intan Setia, was born on 24th February...1957 i think...or 58(LOL..i cant remember what year she was born)




The 5th among her siblings n 3rd among daughters of Bapak Aji n Mama Aji (my grandparents on mum side)

My mothers: Umi, Mum, Ibu, Mummy n Mama


Married to my father who lived just cross the road....

Just like me, my mum was a Sabah College student n she was the vice head student there...(almost become the head student but i opted to get out of there quickly)

Now she is an accountant at the railway department...(i did jokingly called my mum to ask the train ticket price) 

Usually people will say i look like like my father but my family would say that i look like my mum...i am my mother's child.

Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM...Love u :D


7 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

lolx.. bg me..1958 kan...?
hahaha..cute jgk gmbr mum dat.. y not gmbr pap?

~happy birthday mum.. <3 u!!!~

Miq said...

think so 58...tp mum pernah tell me yg mum was born in 57 but bapa aji ndak dftar mum punya birth cert....

dont hv yg gmbar mum n pap together

Anonymous said...

Abang, 1958 lah sayang and I was the Head Girl for 1977 - 78 not Vice Head Girl. Mana mum pernah ckp 57 coz according to Mama Aji it was 59 and it was verified by Nenek Busu Hjh Aini who confirm that mum was born satu minggu selepas mak Long Julia meaning Ogos 1959..tu psl my registration was late.. apapun Feb 24 is my OFFICIAL Birthday.

Nana, bg me tu demam patut ckp lah 68 senang ati juga khhaaannnn..he...he... prasan mum

Miq said...

vice head student as in the Sabah College list of former head student

pening sudah...1 minggu after mak long Julia..how is ogos n february that near

jap...kalo Mama Aji n Nenek Busu bilang 59, camna Bapa Aji bulih register birth cert pula...

Anonymous said...

la...bererti 24 Feb not my actual DOB..Bapa Aji register lambat, so is Ibu bukan mcm anak2 yg lain semua registered immedietly. My age differernce with Bapa Lalut is only 8 months sekarang ni...Imagine Bapa Lalut 6.6.57 whereas mum 24.2.58. Lojik kah? barangkali juga mum ni anak angkat..

amoi_dulli said...

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHtold u bg me..

ish.. bikin pening jak mum pny birthdate ni..tp yg lawak ttp mum n dady lalut beza 8 bln jak? ehh.. me n dady lalut same bday ka? aiyooo! tot baba jak.. xbesh la cm ni..

mum jgn merepek a..
suka ati jak ckp anak angkt..
mentang2 dl bapa always say pungut dr longkang...

Ku Big said...

wow .. baru teringat blog bang miq nie ... isu hangat nampak pasal mum punya b'day nie.

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan