Saturday, October 30, 2010

May The Force Be With You

Ever since i started watching Star Wars, I've always thought it would be cool having a light saber, Darth Vader was cool, stormtrooper and clone trooper was cool and finally Princess Leia Organa was...HOT!! (yup...still love that cinnamon bun haristyle and that golden bikini )

Recently, i just bought a Clone Trooper helmet, and i thought it would be cool to have the armor as well. If  I have the suit, i could join the 501st Legion. Buying the suit would cost me almost RM5000. I've also downloaded all the movies and currently downloading the Clone Wars series. I haven't decided when do this marathon.

Btw, there's this new toy which is called Star Wars The Force Trainer. All you need is just to concentrate, and the ball will levitate. See the vid




Or you could just do your math problem and the ball will rises. I would definitely love to have one of these

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan