Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alone

Friday night, currently i'm all alone in the house.

1 housemate of mine when out dating with his gf, while my roomate is out somewhere...not sure where. While the other housemate is in Kedah.

Listening to Katy Perry's 'Hot n Cold', catchy tune n i like the video clip.


Just before my roommate goes out, we we're playin Generals, playing with them is quite fun.
Could last till the next morning, but during weekdays we only play till midnight or at least before 2am.

It would be nice if YM could be sign in but seems like there's a problem...connection prob's i guess.

Beside the sounds of music from my lappy, all i could hear is the sound of my room's fan and also the cricket. I'm used to be alone. But there are times how i wish i'm not all alone.....at least someone to talk with. But i'm not sure with who. There's a lot of number in my phone but im not sure whom i should call. Probably this girl whom i used to admired back when i was doing my diploma in UiTM. Last week, out of no where, she sent me an sms. I was happy with that sms but...i don't know, just happy......maybe i should at least try to contact my old friends. I did meet a lot of old faces this year after quite long time.

So not sure what to do. Tomorrow i wanted to watch a football match/ Uniten Cup is currently held for im not sure how many times. Last year i was playing for a team called LA Galaxy but this year LA Galaxy is no more, there were other teams who had ask me if i want to play with them. I was ok with it till i heard that the team didnt register to compete in the cup. I'm hoping i will play my last Uniten Cup next year with any team who wishes me to play with them.

Its almost 1am......im not that sleepy yet but i am getting tired.
Now my lappy is playing Marie Digby's 'Say It Again'...like this song.....


Next week i'm gonna have a long holiday, starting from X'mas untill Awak Muharram....5 day holiday.

I'm so not sure what to do now..........


0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan