Friday, December 19, 2008

Summary of my 1st week

Its my 1st week of most of the classes...erm...actually...its already the 3rd week of this semester.
this sem, i'm taking another 6 classes, which includes i need to visit the lab twice.

most of my classes starts at 9.00 am. and finish around 6,7 or 8 pm....
the longest day is on Thursday, from 9am till 8pm....with only an hour gap.
and i have an extra holiday...Friday, i don't have any classes.....unless class replacement is requested.

It looks like im gonna be quiet busy with this sem. Just this week i have realize i have like 3 projects need to be done. even a 3 hour lab is tiring.

since i'm staying outside, it is difficult for me to go to classes coz i don't have any transport. even a
bus is hard to get that passes my uniten. Thankfully, most of my housemates have the same time even though we're from different department.

after the class, usually i will only 'tapau' food and eat at home but staying outside means i have to save more on my spending. So, have to cook lah....every night the same menu. but im not complaining much. to be fair, i did my part in cooking too. i'm no cooking expert but i know few things when cooking.

this month has a lots of holiday esp. on thursday...yeehaaa...extra holiday

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan