Saturday, August 22, 2009

Start of Ramadhan

 

Another year, another Ramadhan. This is the 7th time i’ll be spending my Ramadhan away from family. and the best time to help me reduce more weight.

Sahur will be the usual, bread and plain water. B’buka will probably at masjid…as usual…..i did this for like 3 Ramadhan’s already…save my money :D

Anyhow, Selamat Menjalankan Ibadat Puasa

3 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

bg me...
happy fasting..
huhu..
boring sungguh bposa d perantauan..
ceh.ayat..hahaha

Miq said...

happy fasting amoi....
bg me ni t'besa sudah ni...
pling2 pon bg me mo sgt murtabak jawa...

~Lynnz~ said...

i alwayz bha eat murtabak jawa on behalf u ... hehehe
jangan ingat kakak nda ingat u three rascals der masa posa niee ..

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan