Saturday, August 15, 2009

T Shirt Design

 

Yesterday, a friend of mine has ask me if I were interested in joining his new business plan….selling design t-shirt. With no knowledge with such thing, i listened to his business idea. He even ask some of my opinion bout it. He has this quiet big ambition for someone who has a small budget…that’s something i’m impressed.

With a small knowledge bout entrepreneurship, i’ve told him what he needs, market target and all those thing related. He even ask me if i were interested joining him considering he only told me bout it with only 2 designers(not sure where he got it, but definitely not a graphic student but he said they are good in drawing). I’m also interested in joining the designer team although i’m not really good at it. There’s nothing wrong in learning something new right?

Currently, i’m searching for a new design. And i need a camera in doing so…i need my creativity to be exposed.

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan