Sunday, November 1, 2009

CEO Tweets

 

My tennis racket, Tremor Alba, failed me on serves today. Maybe, just maybe, I need to find another.

---------

Or maybe, just maybe, I need to give it a more manlier name.

---------

Or maybe, just maybe, my serving sucks.

---------

My serving is so bad, I can't get a job as a waiter.

---------

My serving is so bad that my opponent can have a picnic when I'm serving, and they still win the game.

---------

My serving is so bad that people don't shout 'serve you right!' to me. They shout 'serve you wrong'.

---------

My serving is so bad that today I 'serva salah'. (Ok only Malaysians will get this one).

---------

My service is so bad, that people are complaining to the Consumer Complaints dept for the bad service.

---------

My serving is so bad I can't get a job in the civil service.

---------

Taken form Ahmad Izham Omar (8TV CEO) twitter. He is really funny for a CEO. Probably, he should have been a comedian or something but he is definitely one of those Malaysian i really respect. CEO at such young age n has lots of idea. I still couldn't stop laughing at ‘serva salah’ LOL

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan