Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding, Pisau Cukur n Love Life

Last week, went back to KK for few days. 2 reasons coming back was

1. Got a wedding invitation from my old classmate, Ming

2 Something with my baby, Kara’s road tax

Actually, the last 2 weeks, i got 2 more invitation but did’nt go. ! was in Kuantan, another old classmate that i havent meet for almost 10 years while another was in Banting.(sorry guys for not coming)

At Ming’s wedding, met with some of my old classmates…mostly girls. These girls have become much prettier than the last few years ago. Kinda like a mini reunion, for 10 (i think) of us. As the day goes, i ended up hangging out with Dyla and Vien. Oh yes, they manage to ‘Pisau Cukur’ me by watching that movie. :P

After the movie, we went for a drink in this shop at Gaya Street, cant remember what’s the name of it. They started asking me things bout my life the last few years especially my love life. And i didnt mind telling them since it was a long time. They’re pretty surprise that i’m still single and not having a serious relationship. They started giving me talks bout girls (as if i need), but i appericiated it.

Then, they started goin thru to their friends list in Facebook to hook me up with someone. From those whom they know who are single up to a WIDOW WITH 2 CHILDREN (surprise what friends could do for you). They even ask their friends if they knew anyone who was single. Somehow it makes me look very desperate. I could only smile looking to their effort.

At this moment, i’m not really sure wat am i suppose to do, but i know…love will come through

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan