Friday, April 2, 2010

1966 Batman Movie

When i was young, i love watching this TV series...just love the 

 "POW!" "BANG!" "SPLOOSH" "PLUNK!"

Being a Batman fan, I've watched all its cartoon, comics, TV series and movies...including the 1966 movie which Batman (Adam West) and Robin (Burt Ward) faces four villains who plan to hold the world for ransom with the help of a secret invention that instantly dehydrates people. ( I got really confuse with the science terms in this movie, but who cares....it was a fun movie to watch)

Here are some of my favorite scene watching from this movie



 

and not forgetting the fight scenes

I miss this TV series, i wish any of the TV station will air this series back...KABLAM!!
You should watch this movie, definitely make my day

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan