Monday, April 12, 2010

F1 Sepang GP

I've been quiet busy with my thesis that i didn't have time to write what happen few weeks ago. Watched F1 in Sepang on the 4th of April, It was my first time there, seriously, very excited to watch the race. Here some of the pictures taken when I was there.



\
Went there at noon and it was jam along the way to it. Had to park at LCCT n took the bus from there. Then had to take another bus to reach the grandstand. Race start somewhere around 4pm

The ticket price where i sat was bout rm600 but I was lucky enough to get the ticket for free. All picture taken using digital camera, so dont say much bout the quality of the pictures taken. There's a lot picture i wanted to upload but i'll just let u guys go to my facebook album picture to see the rest of it



the only thing i regret was, i forgot to catch Fatboy Slim and Wyclef Jean in action later after the race. I was so hungry, i forgot bout it

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan