Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Year Older

Yes..i'm officially another year older. My birthday was yesterday, 2nd May 19xx....haha..ok 1984...
means i'm 20 years old right...nah...i'm 26 but still 10 at heart

i wont say i have a bad or lausy birthday...i think i started stop celebrating it without the presents n cake at the age of 7...i think so....

the last birthday cake was from Ibu, my aunt....it was 2 or 3 years ago i think. n my last birthday present was...i think it was a hanky from someone...i think so...8 years ago...

i dont really mind if no cakes or presents, its already enough if people i love n care remembers, so i'm not that sad without it...quiet immune...

if someone remembers, i'll b happy n appreciate it. if nobody remembers probably i wont remember my own birthday....hahaha

anyhow, thanks to family n friends for the birthday wishes :)

lastly

to me, happy birthday

from myself n I :P

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan