Thursday, May 13, 2010

quickie update

quick update....

ever since i got back to kk, i havent go out to have fun....most of my weekends are with family, either with my parents or go visit my other 'mother's' n have fun with my nephews n nieces. I still havent meet my friends here due to their bz-ness with work.

almost everyday i'm doing the similar activity...i'm really bored, i'm starting to have a habit of watching the likes of Ugly Betty, Kimora Lee Simmons, Giuliana n Bill, some korea drama, a lot of Discovery n NatGeo program, oh ya...Glee (although the 1st episode i downloaded was quiet bored n gives me the impression of a boring series), Isteri Terdesak@ Desperate Housewives....i cant think more what i've been watching lately...even those in Astro Ceria also i'm starting to watch....Cartoon Network, Disney n Nickelodeon got unsubscribed...huhu :(

btw, there's no internet here, either i go to my cousin place, use my father's phone as a router or steal some wifi signal....so..i really need the internet to socialize

i dont hv much time to write a lot in this update...will see if i can get any good broadband or something

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan