Monday, August 9, 2010

The Bro Code and This Is Totally Going In My Blog

I just got my copy of the wildly popular New York Times bestseller: 
The Bro Code by Barney Stinson with Matt Kuhn. 


Ever since I started watching How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM), I never thought that this book would exist but it does!! It's quite an amazing book as it can be use as references such as with girls interaction and also bro's conflict that you and your fellow bro's have that can be solve. Yes, the book is hilarious yet applicable in life.

The Bro Code is a set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by between Bro's. It has about 150 Articles,  and includes Amendments, Punishments and Glossary. Some of the articles here includes some figures, equations, and explanation about the The Bro Code.


Here's a video about the Bro Code, although the video in the end shows another book, but basically it's almost the same. Bro On The Go is like a pocket version of The Bro Code



And here are some articles from The Bro Code:


Article 22: There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a Bro
Chesty woman alert
Is your math good? Ask your teacher for help

I'm not going to place all the articles in here. You need to get the book bro!! 
It's Awesome!!

And I've got a copy. It's going to be Legen...wait for it...dary
>:D

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan