Friday, August 6, 2010

The Last Airbender....Why So Serious

After catching M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender, I could think only think of this phrase..."It sucks"


This movie was really bad in my own opinion. The development of the story and character were really bad. The only character that i could say was better was Katara. Every character in the movie was very serious especially Sokka and Aang (in the movie it's pronounced 'Ang' while in the animated series is 'Eng')


Hopefully the next sequel wont be the same director. I'm not sure if i'm gonna be watching the sequel although Azula will be in the next movie (I think she looks hot!!)


Hence, I recommend you to watch the animated series than the movie itself...  

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan