Monday, January 19, 2009

Got Tagged?

just recently after Amoi done making her blog prettier....(although my eyes jadi sakit looking at her blog)
n she tagged me...
here goes....

10 things bout me.....(even i didnt know)

1. My other alter ego is Batman....not Bruce Wayne but Batman.....Although i claim myself as Batman, among my firends and family, i'm known as a Joker....am i that funny?

2. i dont like to lie...even if i lie, its easy to know....

3. Cant live without sarcasm..LOL

4. "don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....GROOOOAAAAAARRRWLWLWWWAAA"....that's Hulk...u get the idea

5. im not that romantic...

6. family person, love kids....ask my nephew's n niece :)

7. i'm wearing glasses but my left eye has a higher power than the right

8. read a lot of comics...makes me the ultimate comic encyclopedia among my friends....unless i didnt know

9. i'm learning other languages.....mandarin, hangul, arab, bajau(should have learn when i was young), sarawak.......still a beginner but i do understand few.......

10. there's a kid inside of me. Still loves to watch Kamen Rider.....1 of my nephew love it, not sure bout the others....


OK...done....whom to tagged?
im not sure....
ok...whoever is reading it now, u have been officially been tagged.....:)
please leave ur name in the comment...thanks

1 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

hahaha..buruk bg me.. bgsnya dunia klo yg 4budak 2 pandai komen org...heheheh

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan