Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a burden

It's really hard to get to class when there is no transport...
i dont have any car or motorcycle here
usually i will ask my housemate to send or pick me up....
but....
i think they think me as a burden.....maybe..i'm not sure.....

to get to class, i have to use taxi...
its really hard to catch a taxi from a highway,
if i'm lucky they will stop and send but most of it didnt want to send me...
for that matter, a single trip cost me rm10, its triple's my daily spending.....
i've been asking my parents permission if i at least get a motorcycle.....
a car would be nice....by father asked me if i wanna bring the STORM here...
i wont mind but definitely my car would be the biggest car among student.

i wont say anything to my housemate.....
as long as i got to class.....then i wont say anything much....
maybe i wont be staying at this house next time....maybe....

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan