Saturday, February 28, 2009

same distance, different price and i'm so tired.....

since i've been using taxi to class in the morning...
i'm getting tired easier...
went to bed as early at 9 and waking up around 3 or 4 in da morning....
it's really hard to get a taxi.....

beside's that, i'm annoyed that the taxi's fare are not standardized....
the 1st time i was using the taxi, it uses the meter which cost me RM 4.20
my 2nd trip was RM10....more than twice the price....but i'm not in the mood to argue with the taxi driver....
i could conclude that the fare should be around rm5....if it was more, cuold be up to rm7.....that's the price from my place to class....not from the highway to Uniten

currently i have my own room...my former roommate is stayong woth his sister...
bigger space with a bigger rent.....

next week will be so damn busy with presentations, test, projects and labs....
my exam will start within 3 weeks from now....so tiring....
i'm also a bit afraid with my current situation without a place to do for my industrial training...i'm hoping to get at least a reply soon

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan