Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Got myself involve in an accident....

it was raining this morning and i fell on the road inside the campus.....the road was slippery
i was riding a motorcycle...and it look quite bad
yeah...got myself hurt too.....not much scratches but my body is aching badly....
i'm grateful that i was wearing a helmet....cant move much....
lying on my bed to rest....although i need to study for my exam next week.
hope ill recover on time before my exams

3 people need to say:

amoi_dulli said...

heh?
bg me udah bli motor?
hm.
rest well..
klo udah ok nnt br study harder..~
btw,
gud luck 4 exam..
bg me blk dl..
besh nya!

Girllyen said...

oits.. get well soon.. alalal.. bahaya motor ni..

Miq said...

thanks...ah ya bahaya...
terseret b'sama motor saya jadinya....
sakit badan.....baru ari ni kesan lebam nampak.....

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan