Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Holiday....

OK...again, I forgot to sahur this morning. My fault....didnt wake up when my alarm was on.
Luckily, today is a public holiday in Selangor (Nuzul Quran) and some other states. Yesterday was Malaysia Day and only Sabah was holiday...TYT Sabah Birhtday.

Woke up, switch on my lappy and starting downloading 'Prison Break'.... I was hoping someone had downloaded House but seems like I have to wait. My external harddisk are getting full so i need to get myself a new harddisk. To many TV series are airing now. Did get myself few Raya songs but its a must for me get Sudirman's classic Balik Kampung.....will play it loud just before im going back to KK.....haha. These days the internet connection here can go crazy. Not sure either it is upgrading or downgrading....

Yesterday I was so lazy to go to afternoon classes. That noon, all of sudden i was gettin fever and starting to have headache. Went to sleep and skip 3 classes....WOW....so evil. I tried to go for my project discussion but I came in late and the discussion was over when i get there. My selipar also putus. Suppose to test our project near my apartment so have to wait for them. Parachute project...havent contribute any work for the group.

This week, it's the election for the new SRC in the campus. Cant remember how many candidate, think there's about 16 candidate . Each of them have quite a good reputation. Even so, some of them have a personal menifesto like. No need for me to say which candidate but deffinetly i won't choose this person. Hopefully, their expereinces can be benifitted by all students when they got elected and wont have any gila kuasa person...... I have my personal candidate to be selected.

Its 10:10am......time for me to do some work and need to cut my hair...

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan