Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lonely

woke up late this morning, as for that, i only manage to drink water from the bottle.
i could blame my alarm cos i set it at 5 and it starts ringging like another 5 minutes to imsak.

Cant bring myself back to sleep. Just need to wait till subuh comes.

Its dark outside, only the sounds of crickets i could hear. Im so lonely....felt like i wanna sing that Akon song "Lonely"...ahaks

But true, like i have nothing to do...I did this, did that, but nothing muh can I do bout this loneliness feeling. Even as I meet people, somethings a miss..... Only God knows whats wrong with me. Ever since i ask 'that' question, felt quite miserable. I never should ask her that...i'll admit i was rushing into a relationship. Sometimes i felt like she hates me now...i dont know....perhaps its just my imagination. For now, i have to build up what i've lost

Erm....

Now im starting to get some fever. nothing much can i do......

And the sun is starting to rise and could hear the birds....have to prepare for class....

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely,

0 people need to say:

 
Copyright 2009 MiQ Tells About...... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan